Peter Banfield Estate Agents was established in 2001 by husband and wife team Peter and Fiona Banfield. Originally the company was based in the old 'Donald Beale' office where Fiona worked for the previous five years before starting a family.
Their experience covers a very wide range of property matters. Peter has worked in the industry since 1979 specialising in residential and agricultural sales, his experience also covers all aspects of the residential planning process, gathered by ten years of working with a Brighton based property developer. Fiona meanwhile focuses on sales progression and residential letting, her experience is built on years of running her own development and letting business in Florida.
Working mainly on referral and recommendation, the team has grown to include three members of staff working alongside Peter and Fiona.
The company has recently moved to new premises in a prominent position near the traffic lights at Crowborough Cross. The new building and re-branding offers a contemporary look combined with the traditional values and customer care people have come to expect when dealing with the team. The expansion to promote properties on all major portal websites including Rightmove, findaproperty, Zoopla, Primelocation, Globrix, Country Life.co.uk and of course Peterbanfield.com is now fully functional alongside advertising at Crowborough train station and Tesco's with the new Q R scan codes for smart phone users.
Crowborough's facilities and leisure pursuits
- Train services: Direct link to London Bridge
- Numerous bus services to Tunbridge Wells and the coast: Brighton and Eastbourne
- Leisure centre with pool and two gyms
- Tennis club, bowling club, rugby club, football clubs, driving range, cricket club
- Numerous parks and recreational areas
- Horse riding centre
- 18 hole golf course (voted in the top 100 courses in England)
- 9 hole golf course
- 6000 acres of the Royal Ashdown Forest
- Groups: lions, scouts, drama, W.I.
- Supermarkets: Waitrose, Tesco, Sainsbury's, Lidl, Morrison's
- Many independent shops alongside Boots, WH Smith, Vision Express
- There are a number of Public Houses, Restaurants & Café's
- Monthly Farmers market
- Community Centre and Library
- Large post office
- Six primary schools and Beacon Community College
- Eight Churches
Visit www.crowboroughtowncouncil.gov.uk for more information